FREE PARENTING COURSE FROM YALE UNIVERSITY
Updated: Apr 17, 2021
Parenting is never easy, but self learning from a leading institution will help equip you. Being a parent for the first time can be scary. Having your second or third child can be overwhelming. Tips and skills given in this course will help you overcome these barriers and so much more.
“Learning never stops."
We admit that parenting is a tough job and indeed every parent would want their child to grow up with good manners and behaviors. These classes show you how to improve your actions and behavior that you would like to see in your children. Understand how communicating with care and the correct tone can result in more compliance. Apart from this the lessons will also help you to overcome the general misconceptions and myths and move towards techniques that actually work. Also, have a look at our take on Best Parenting Tutorials
– The lessons focus on learning by doing.
– No schedule to adhere to so that you can learn at your own pace.
– Shape behavior by breaking them down to manageable steps.
– Understand how attention, praise, punishment affects children.
– Attempt the assignments and assessments to apply the theory in practical situations.
– Additional reading material is available to supplement the learning experience.
– Identify the signs that might mean that your child needs professional help and find a suitable treatment.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLE FOR FREE:
Duration: 14 hours, 5 hours per week